conversation with a three year old...

>> Sunday, May 24, 2009

 

mommy:  ethan, would you like a bowl of fruit?

ethan:  yes!  I want apple slices, but no gwapes and no stwabewies!

mommy:  how about some blackberries with your apple slices?

ethan:  ***stares at mommy with a blank look on his face***

mommy:  well, would you like some blackberries?

ethan: nooooo, I don't eat blackbewwies!!! ***looking at mommy like she's lost her mind!***

mommy:  yes you do, it's just been a while.  last summer we ate lots of them!

ethan:  nooooo I never ate blackbbewwies before.  I know I never did!

mommy:  yes you did ethan.  they're kind of like raspberries just darker and they taste a little different.

ethan:  ***laughing***   mommy, that's cwazy!  we don't eat phones!!!!

1 comments:

The Birds Nest May 27, 2009 at 6:19 PM  

That is classic!! What changes to this world in the short amount of time that we have been here!!