Another Busy Weekend
>> Sunday, May 3, 2009
This weekend was another crazy weekend for the Stephens family. We started on Saturday morning at Aviator's Alive. Alyssa and Matthew had fun with their friends while Ethan had fun jumping and sliding!!
Matthew on the inflatable climbing wall
Alyssa with Aubry and Kay
Miguel on the slide
Our fun at Aviator's Alive came to an end very quickly because Ethan fell at the playground and nearly put his teeth through his cheek. Lots of crying and lots of blood!! It happened around noon and it took us until 5:00 to get the bleeding to stop. How did we get it to stop???? A wet tea bag on the wound. Who knew???? I called a friend who is a nurse and this is what she suggested. I was skeptical, but it worked!
Then we were off to Matthew's soccer game
Then back home for a cookout and fun in the pool with Emily and the McCoy's.
Dave and Scott chillin' with a very sleepy Ethan
Yummy strawberry shortcake that Martha brought
Sunday morning Ethan was back in the stream hunting for crawfish, salamanders, frogs or anything that moves!
Ethan was a little anxious to go swimming. I think he forgot something!
Dad, check out the rhubarb you planted!!!!!
I don't know what these are. I didn't plant them, they just came up. What a pretty surprise!



1 comments:
I LOVE this pic of brady.
Post a Comment