CAROWINDS!

>> Sunday, May 31, 2009

 Last Friday, May 29th, the entire 5th grade class from Round Top Elementary went to Carowinds for the day.  Lucky me....  I got to go as a chaperone!  I spent the day chasing Alyssa and her friends, Paige, Jessica, Erin and Danielle all over the park.  The day was so much fun, I'm so glad I had the opportunity to go with them!

matthew and william, alyssa carowinds 084

 

matthew and william, alyssa carowinds 097

Apparently, you're never too old for Dora!

matthew and william, alyssa carowinds 102

This was my view for most of the day....  chasing behind 5 girls.

matthew and william, alyssa carowinds 113

matthew and william, alyssa carowinds 115

matthew and william, alyssa carowinds 116

matthew and william, alyssa carowinds 122

matthew and william, alyssa carowinds 129

They cooled off on a water ride.matthew and william, alyssa carowinds 132

Then went and hugged their teacher to get her all wet!  Fortunately, Ms. Rampey is a good sport!

matthew and william, alyssa carowinds 150

matthew and william, alyssa carowinds 147

matthew and william, alyssa carowinds 156

matthew and william, alyssa carowinds 146

matthew and william, alyssa carowinds 136

What a fun day. I love Alyssa!  I love her friends!  I hope they stay this sweet through middle school. 

Can't wait to go back again next year and chase Matthew and his friends around the park for the day!

0 comments: