KAYAKING ON THE BROAD RIVER
>> Sunday, June 15, 2008
"I had an awesome time kayaking with my dad, Mr. Connally and Jim! It was a huge adventure. I loved it when we would take breaks and get out of the kayaks. I think I set a new record for skipping rocks.
We got to see so much wildlife!! We saw: racoons, deer, otters, muskrats floating down the river on logs, gar fish (dad whacked one with a paddle), and we even saw a bald eagle!! All day long I was looking for and hoping to find a snake, but we didn't. I even prayed that God would show us one. Finally on our way out of the park at night we spotted one. Not only did I get to see a snake, but thanks to Jim I got to HOLD a 5 foot King Snake! Thanks for taking me on a kayaking adventure dad!"
-Matthew






0 comments:
Post a Comment