DONATIONS ACCEPTED...
>> Thursday, June 19, 2008
We've entered the world of expensive, I mean braces. x2!
Matthew went last week and started Phase 1, meaning there will be more than one phase, meaning more than expensive, meaning really expensive!
Alyssa went this week and had both the top and bottom put on. She has to go back next week for the palate expander - fun!
So far, so good. Not nearly as many complaints as I had expected. The hardest thing to adjust to are the food restrictions. Nothing chewy and nothing hard.
Matthew went last week and started Phase 1, meaning there will be more than one phase, meaning more than expensive, meaning really expensive!
Alyssa went this week and had both the top and bottom put on. She has to go back next week for the palate expander - fun!
So far, so good. Not nearly as many complaints as I had expected. The hardest thing to adjust to are the food restrictions. Nothing chewy and nothing hard.



0 comments:
Post a Comment