First Day of Summer Vacation
>> Thursday, June 5, 2008
CLEAN YOUR ROOM!
Day one of Summer Vacation did not exactly start the way that Alyssa and Matthew had hoped it would. I decided we would start the summer off on the right foot, with clean rooms! Matthew was so opposed to the idea that he packed his run away bag. I told him it would be ok because then I would be guaranteed one clean bedroom for the summer. After the initial shock wore off, they both worked really hard and got it done!! They even threw away more than I imagined they would.
We did have a little bit of fun when we went to see the Great Fettucine, a comedian juggler. He was really pretty good and Matthew was most impressed.
Now that the rooms are clean, bring on the summer fun!
Day one of Summer Vacation did not exactly start the way that Alyssa and Matthew had hoped it would. I decided we would start the summer off on the right foot, with clean rooms! Matthew was so opposed to the idea that he packed his run away bag. I told him it would be ok because then I would be guaranteed one clean bedroom for the summer. After the initial shock wore off, they both worked really hard and got it done!! They even threw away more than I imagined they would.
We did have a little bit of fun when we went to see the Great Fettucine, a comedian juggler. He was really pretty good and Matthew was most impressed.
Now that the rooms are clean, bring on the summer fun!
Wow, this is what it can look like! Impressive!
The Great Fettucini!



0 comments:
Post a Comment