Summer day
>> Saturday, July 24, 2010
I took the boys down to our little lake with the kayaks and fishing poles one day last week. Matthew and Hunter spent a couple hours paddling around out in the water then came in to do some fishing from the shore. Ethan had no interest in going in the kayaks, he was happy to sit on the side with his fish pole and to chase the bird. We didn’t catch anything, but I think everyone had a good time trying. Ethan was still a little down from his pneumonia. He rarely sits still as long as he did this day.
We found this carcass along the shore. I had no idea there was anything this big in there. Now that I know, I’m glad we didn’t catch anything!!
Ethan though for sure he was going to be able to pet this bird. He got a lot closer than I thought he would.



0 comments:
Post a Comment