GO GAMECOCKS!

>> Monday, October 6, 2008

Wow do I have some catching up to do!!! When it comes to pictures, we have had "technical difficulties" around here. it started with leaving my camera charger in MA then it was the camera deciding not to turn on anymore. We bought a new camera and after using it twice I went to download pictures only to find out that the computer was full! Once Dave had that problem solved I went to catch up on downloading and blogs and I couldn't get blogger to work! Uuggh! I think finally we have everything worked out so here we go.



Dave and Matthew had an opportunity to go to a Carolina game a few weeks back. College football is huge in the South and most Saturday evenings there are about 80,000 fans at USC. They had a great time and best of all they got to see them win!



COCKY!

Tailgating
Steve Spurrier

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: