Preschool Field Trip

>> Saturday, December 12, 2009

Ethan and I got to go to Country Adventures with his preschool.  Ethan had a blast running around with his friends, petting the animals, and going for a hay ride!  I had a blast just watching Ethan be three so perfectly!

007

 

009

Ethan and his buddy Timmy, in charge!

011

014

All of the kids loved petting the donkey

020

Ethan really enjoyed giving him a good brushing

038 \How cute is this little bunny, and he was so soft!!!  I heard Ethan and Timmy talking and they were wondering if they could put a bunny on their Christmas list.  Timmy decided that it wouldn't be a good idea because it would get squished in Santa's sack!

032

057

Ethan and Timmy doing what boys do.... pumpkin sword fighting!071

Thanks for an amazing day at the farm, Ethan!!

072

0 comments: