Celebrating Alyssa!!

>> Saturday, December 12, 2009

 Alyssa is 12!!! Oh my gosh, how did that happen?? 

She decided she wanted to celebrate her birthday at home with 4 of her closest friends.  She chose Napoleon Dynamite for a theme.  For those of you who don't know, Napoleon Dynamite is a dumb, really, really, really dumb movie, but it's so dumb it's funny.  Especially when you watch it with your goofy friends.

Instead of "building" her a cake, we "built" her cupcakes.  They were rainbow cupcakes (I found on another blog) and they came out really cool!

075

The girls had a tater tot building contest :)  Tater tots are a Napoleon favorite!

079

Kali won!

085

Then they played  a game similar to Yankee Swap

090

I made them all Vote for Pedro T-shirts

095

096

What's a sleep over party without a pillow fight?

104

106 A little Dance Dance Revolution competition

113

and a Liger drawing contest!

120

I ran out of time and didn't come up with a cool craft for the girls.  Alyssa said she just wanted pipe cleaners.  I got a few things to go with the pipe cleaners and oh my goodness.... they crafted away :)

130

 

Happy 12th Birthday sweet Alyssa.  Looking forward to seeing with God has in store for you this year!!

 

photo shoot 020

0 comments: