Pine Island!

>> Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Another great day on the water and once again thanks to Lou and Margaret!
Today we played at Pine Island on beautiful Lake Murray!
(Where Lou and Margaret have a membership.)

The kid's had a blast!!! Matthew, Hunter and Marissa spent hours collecting shells. Alyssa spent some time in the water and hours reading her book. Ethan did a bit of everything, swimming, digging in the sand and playing on the playground. It was a beautiful day. Not too hot, lots of sun and just enough breeze. Thanks Margaret for "inviting" us.
Sorry for the huge number of pictures again. If the kid's weren't so stinkin' cute it wouldn't be such a problem.


This little man is just way too cute and growing up much too fast!!
Alyssa with her book and a little attitude.
Love this picture of Marissa!
Tough Guy!

Ethan was not at all impressed with the man mowing the lawn. He kept a close eye on him until he was done.
Ok, lawn mower guy is gone, smile is back and the fun can resume!

The only time Matthew stood still long enough for a good picture all day.
Ethan insisted on drinking the lake water. Yuck! I finally explained to him that it had fish and turtle poop in it. I think that cured him.
Alyssa with her nose in her book. Again... Still...
Counting and sorting their shells.

Margaret getting some reading time. (look at how quiet the beach was!)

Fabulous day, but next time I think I'll bring my water ski and see if I can thumb a ride!

1 comments:

The Birds Nest July 22, 2008 at 11:10 AM  

You have had such a fun summer!! I hope to go out to Pine Island before the summer ends. Always goes too fast...