AND HE'S OFF
>> Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Matthew is away this week.
The house is strangely quiet and calm, almost still.
I'm not sure I like it, but I'm sure he's having a great time!
We drove to Summerton, SC on Sunday and dropped Matthew off at Camp Bob Cooper for a week of 4-H camp. He's in a room with 10 boys one of them being his good friend William. I can't wait to pick him up on Friday and hear about all of his adventures. They should include rock climbing, tubing, canoing, fishing, ropes courses, archery, camp fires, and so much more!
I'm not sure I like it, but I'm sure he's having a great time!
We drove to Summerton, SC on Sunday and dropped Matthew off at Camp Bob Cooper for a week of 4-H camp. He's in a room with 10 boys one of them being his good friend William. I can't wait to pick him up on Friday and hear about all of his adventures. They should include rock climbing, tubing, canoing, fishing, ropes courses, archery, camp fires, and so much more!



1 comments:
Oh...Summer camp. Love it. I mean, that is where I met my hubs and had my first kiss:)
Post a Comment