Why...

>> Sunday, November 1, 2009

Why, oh why, can I take wonderful pictures of other people's children, but when it comes to my own....  it's a mess??!!   Today was the first attempt (of many) for a picture for Christmas cards.  I don't know why I bother, but we go through the same thing every year.   Here are a few of the shots that you will not be seeing on our  cards this year.  After about 5 more attempts and 300 more pictures, I'm sure the one that ends up on the card will be far worse than any of these because I just won't care anymore and it will be Christmas Eve... again!!!

 

 

halloween and photo shoot 230 halloween and photo shoot 231 halloween and photo shoot 234 halloween and photo shoot 232 halloween and photo shoot 238 halloween and photo shoot 274 halloween and photo shoot 276

2 comments:

Monique November 2, 2009 at 8:43 AM  

Where'd you go? I got the girls some handmade outfits so I could take my own pictures. Now a need a good "location".

Unknown November 2, 2009 at 10:11 AM  

Taylor Street, all the way down to the end, next to River Front park. I LOVE that brick wall.