This weeks trip to Publix

>> Saturday, November 7, 2009

I've bored my family to tears over "how much I saved this time" and they don't really listen to me anymore so I decided it was time to share it on the blog! 

I am addicted to the site southernsavers.com.  Jenny will spoon feed you the best deals at all of the grocery and drug stores in the area each week.  I've been getting better and better at it and just had to share this trip.

Before coupons and sales the total bill was $92.46, with coupons and sales I saved $58.19 making the total bill $34.27!!! Hooray for me.  

 

photo shoot 005

There I feel better now.  I shared, you read.  Now on to cuter things, like my kids!

1 comments:

Monique November 10, 2009 at 8:42 PM  

So now you have to buy a deep freezer - and a larger pantry! LOL!