JACK-O-LANTERNS

>> Saturday, November 8, 2008

Better late than never, right?
Here are our pumpkin carving pictures from two weeks ago. We had tons of fun until it came to Alyssa's pumpkin. She wanted a small pumpkin this year so she went to the stack of pumpkins that were marked pumpkins for cooking. I don't know how anyone would ever cook with this pumpkin because it was so HARD!!! We fought with it for a while and decided to give up and wait for daddy to come home. He's strong, he's tough, surely he'd be able to cut into this pumpkin. I don't think he even picked up the knife to try, instead he disappeared to the garage and emerged with his jigsaw!!! That pumpkin didn't stand a chance against the Black and Decker Jigsaw. I think we have a new method for carving our pumpkins every year. It was so quick and easy!!




Scooping the seeds.
One TOUGH pumpkin!

Daddy to the rescue!


0 comments: