Birthday Party–12 year old boy style
>> Saturday, May 14, 2011
We celebrated Matthew’s 12th birthday with several boys. It’s been so long I really don’t remember how many were here, I just know there were several, and they were loud. They camped out, roasted marshmallows, ate pizza and cookie cake, and of course had several airsoft gun wars. It was a crazy time, but I considered it a complete success because not only did we not have to take anyone to the ER, we didn’t even need a band-aid!
Dave and I had a brilliantly cruel idea….. we made our own pinata, and of course the boys immediately started trash talking, about who was going to be the first to break it. It didn’t stand a chance as far as they were concerned. Little did they know that it had 4 layers of duct tape under the paper mache!!! HAHA!!!! They got up there and hit it and hit it and hit it. They couldn’t believe they couldn’t break it open. I think someone finally grabbed it and ripped it open out of frustration. Too funny!!!
Happy 12th Birthday Matthew!!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment