Here we go….

>> Sunday, August 29, 2010

Construction has begun.   Ethan was thrilled to see some equipment arrive this week.  Okay, I guess we were all pretty happy to see this finally get started!Construction 001 Construction 005Construction 006 Construction 007  Construction 009 Construction 012We moved 12 trees or large plants this weekend.  We pulled 2 trees out with dad’s truck and replanted them away from the house, the others we had to dig out and move.  I hope they make it! Construction 021Please grow Camelia! Construction 023Replanting.  Good thing it wasn’t hot out this weekend…. HA!!!Construction 026 Construction 028The boys were thrilled because we told them they could draw on their walls since they are coming down.  They went to town with the markers!   Matthew wants to make holes in his, but I told him to wait until the day before they have to come down.  Not quite ready for that mess…Construction 031Construction 034 Construction 036 Construction 038 Construction 039

Construction 040

Week one down…. can’t wait to see what week two will bring!

0 comments: