CAROWINDS!!

>> Thursday, June 17, 2010

 

Every year the graduating 5th graders from Round Top Elementary take a trip to Carowinds for a day.   I was fortunate enough to get to go 2 years in a row.  Last year I spent the day chasing blonde pony tails around the park, this year was spent chasing running, crazy boys!  Our group was quite small and they all wanted to ride the same rides so I got to ride most of them too!!!  I had so much fun spending the day with Matthew and his friends, and my friend Kristin!

kayaking and misc 066 Getting ready to ride with Ben!kayaking and misc 070Ben’s mom, Kristin leads the pack! kayaking and misc 072

They had so much fun on this ride

 kayaking and misc 082

They all wanted to get really wet

kayaking and misc 085

When the ride came to a stop they quickly decided they were NOT wet enough so they ran kayaking and misc 086as fast as they could  kayaking and misc 087to this bridge so they could catch the splash of all the other riders.  They stayed there for at least 30 minutes.  By the time they decided they had enough, they were so SOAKED and so HAPPY! kayaking and misc 089I don’t think it’s possible for a boy to walk by a gun without touching it. kayaking and misc 093 kayaking and misc 133 kayaking and misc 134 kayaking and misc 136

Matthew straddling the North Carolina /South Carolina line. 

kayaking and misc 137  kayaking and misc 140

0 comments: