RIVERBANKS ZOO
>> Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Ethan and mommy went to the zoo today. It was a perfect day to be outside. The sun was shining and it was in the 80's. Oh how I love spring!!!
We originally went to see the new baby giraffe, but we weren't able to because she is sick. Maybe next time! Good thing there's lots of other animals to see at the zoo!
He thought it was so funny to pull the lions tail
Ethan used to be very nervous about feeding the birds, but I guess that's because he was 2. Now that he's 3, he loved it and was so proud of himself!
This Emu followed us as long as he could. Poor guy, even Ethan said he was ugly.
Checking out the ELEPHANTS
MEERKAT
We watched the bird show
These guys are beautiful, but boy do they STINK!
I love the way Ethan says penguin. No matter how hard he tries it always comes out as painpain... too cute!
Ethan was EXREMELY concerned about the well being of this turtle. He couldn't believe that they would put him in the same tank as a crocodile. Everyone knows crocodiles will eat turtles!!
Another fun day with Ethan. I know it seems like he's the only one I take pictures of or do anything with, but it's because the older two are in school all day. Summer will be here soon and we'll be back to exploring all together. In the meantime, I will enjoy the time I have with Ethan all to myself!



0 comments:
Post a Comment