AN AFTERNOON OF CHAOS

>> Sunday, December 14, 2008

Saturday afternoon was lots of fun, but boy was it chaotic and loud!!

Matthew has a scrapbook project due on Monday. His class went on a field trip in October and they had to take pictures and make a scrapbook with them. I did my part and had the pictures developed, but no one except Matthew has seen the pictures. We picked them up, he looked at them and lost them!!! I've been hoping ever since that they would just pop up, but they didn't. Now it's crunch time and we have no pictures. Oh, but Alyssa was in 4th grade last year and had to do the same project!!! I can't tell you how much I wanted to go buy a bottle of white out and send Matthew to school on Monday with a project that was a proven A. Ok, not a wise idea, but we did take some of her pictures out and Dave went and had them copied. We also invited his friend William over so they could work on the project together (and we could "borrow" some of William's pictures too.) The boys worked hard (most of the time) and after hours of cutting, cropping and gluing they both have projects ready to be turned in on time!!
While William and Matthew scrapbooked, William's mom, Tanya and I baked. We baked for hours and got most of our Christmas goodies done!
Meanwhile Alyssa had two friends come over to play. They had fun, but boy did it add to the noise and chaos. They were practicing for the schools talent show in March. Fortunately March is a few months away, because from what I saw, they have some work to do! :)





Will's sister Mary offering a helping hand

Will's brother Sean got in on some of the art action too.
Three crazy girls. Alyssa, Danielle and Jessica.
Yummy!
Ethan trying to play Wii with no pants and underwear on sideways with both legs in one hole. Where oh where are his parents?

0 comments: