LOOK OUT PRESCHOOL, HERE HE COMES!

>> Thursday, September 4, 2008



Today was Ethan's first day of preschool.
Here is the report I got from him when I picked him up.
"The playground is awesome. I got to slide down two slides.
Ms. Stephanie read us a story, but one girl wouldn't sit, she kept walking around the room, maybe tomorrow she will sit. Maybe her mommy needs to teach her how to sit.
Snack was good, I had a chocolate cookie and cheeze-its.

I went potty in our own special baffroom.

One boy cried. His mommy had to hold him for a long time, but he still cried.
I liked the song we sang.
I cooked at the kitchen center.
I didn't play with blocks.
Can I go back to my school tomorrow?"
A successful day for a two year old!







A funny Ethan story....
Yesterday we went and picked Dave up at work before orientation. After orientation we went to lunch and then it was time to take Dave back to work. When we pulled into the office parking lot Ethan got upset because he wanted daddy to come home with us. Dave told him that he had to go back to work so he could make money so we could pay to send him to preschool. Ethan said ok and goodbye to Dave. We drove to Target and along the way Ethan's two year old mind was processing his daddy's words. At the checkout in Target the lady said to him "You haven't started school yet?" To which he answered with a very sad and pitiful face, "no, my daddy didn't have the money yet, he had to go back to work to find some for me." Checkout lady just smiled.
Fast forward to this morning in the car on the way to the first official day of preschool. Ethan says, "mommy, daddy found enough money at his work so I can go to school today?"

Keep lookin' Dave!!!




0 comments: